Deadline: October 28, 2016
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Type: International Conference
Prize: Up to USD2950
The International Development Student Conference (IDSC) is pleased to invite you to this premiere event, which will offer you with a unique experience to do network with students from different corners of the world , share new ideas, and even make innovations for better ASEAN.
This event will be held on November 20th-23rd 2016 at the Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya, Indonesia.
- The Grand Theme: “Realizing the ASEAN Financial Stability Amidst Global Economic System Dynamics”.
• Regional Economic Vulnerability in Achieving ASEAN Financial Stability
• Stimulate Real Sector Performance through Financial Inclusion
• Strengthening ASEAN Financial Market
• Realizing Economic Stability through Cooperative and Household Behavior
• Measuring Integrity Risks in ASEAN Financial Sector
• Bank and Non Bank Institutions
***The IDSC welcome submissions for paper presentations within the seminar theme.
To be eligible, participants must meet the requirements as follows:
- All undergradute students from all ASEAN member countries
- Join as Individually or a team (max 3 people)
- The team members must be from the same university
- The paper must an original one (plagiarism will deduct the point) and never been published
- The participant must obey the rules
What will you get?
- Field trip to the most iconic tourism object in East Java of Mount Bromo
- International legal certificate
- Hotel accommodation for 5D/4N
- Participants ID
- Meals 3 times per day
- International Seminar
- Seminar kit
- Photo publication
- And many more
Go ahead submit your best PAPER by October 18th 2016 and don’t lose your chance to join this fabulous event!! Submit your paper for FREE!!