Deadline: 31 December (Each year)
Program Period: tenable for 1 year for subsidized Master of Science programmes.
The Nanyang Technological University would like to announce a scholarship program for ASEAN students (*except for Singapore) to pursue a designated full-time Masters degree by coursework and dissertation.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- Excellent academic record
- A good command of English
- At least 2 years of working experience
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
Successful candidates are to sign service obligation upon acceptance. For more information on Service Obligation Scheme, please refer to this link. No deferment of scholarship awarded will be allowed.
* Not appplicable to RSIS Candidates
Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend of S$1,350.00
- Book allowance of S$500.00
- Miscelleanous Fees: Health insurance, Examination fee, Registration fee, IT facilities fee, and Copyright fee
How to Apply
Application portal will open on 01 November and close on 31 December each year.
Invitations for applications will be placed on the University’s web page, How to Apply.
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified latest by mid-April.