Deadline: February 24, 2017
Type: Fellowship, Master degree
Program Period: Up to 2 years
Number of Awards: Varies
Course Starts: Varies
The Louis Bacon Environmental Leadership Program is offering fellowship for emerging leaders dedicated to preserving and enhancing shared environment for master degree in Harvard University.
Award consideration will be mainly merit based but with the financial need determined by the HKS Student Financial Services.
- Full tuition scholarship and health fees for up to two years
- Stipend up to $10,000 for up to two years
How to Apply
Step 1: Apply to Harvard Kennedy School: Application deadline is December 1, 2016.
Step 2: Apply for the Fellowship: Application deadline for the Bacon Fellowship is February 24, 2017.
To apply for the Bacon Fellowship please visit the Student Financial Services web site.
Applicants must submit:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae, not to exceed 2 pages in length.
- A document containing written responses to the following two prompts:
- Please discuss a topic you are passionate about and its personal significance (1,000 words or less).
- Please discuss briefly your interest in the Louis Bacon Environmental Fellowship and how your experiences and goals have motivated you to apply (200 words or less).
- Two letters of recommendation specifically supporting your candidacy for the Louis Bacon Environmental Leadership Fellowship. The letters must be in PDF form, signed by the referrer and on letterhead indicating the referrer’s institution/organization. Recommendation letters must be received by the deadline date for the application to be considered. All application materials, including recommendations must be submitted by the fellowship application deadline, February 28, 2017.
Finalists for the fellowship will be interviewed in mid-March 2017 by the Fellowship Selection Committee. Finalists will receive an invitation via email by March 12, 2016 for more detail information.
For detail information, please click here to official website .