The Practice Materials are used for self-study and classroom. For self-study, they give IELTS candidate an idea of what the test is like. They also give the candidate the opportunity to test themselves to see whether their English level is at the level required to take the IELTS. In classroom, they also help teachers who are preparing students to take the IELTS test.
The book contains:
- Practice tests for Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (both Academic and General Training);
- Listening, Reading and Writing answer sheets;
- Listening and Reading practice test answer keys and Listening tapescripts;
- Sample candidate Writing responses and examiner comments;
- Sample candidate Speaking tests and examiner comments.
The CD contains a Listening test for candidates to practise and three examples of students taking the Speaking test.
Click here to download: Here