This is a test preparation guide for students studying English as a foreign language. It provides basic material and guidance in understanding the TOEFL, which should help students take the test with maximum efficiency. The TOEFL preparation guide is thorough, concise and easy to understand.
The book includes:
- An analysis of each type of question and an explanation of the most successful approaches to it;
- An intensive grammar review, exercises and mini-tests;
- Six full-length practice tests;
- Answers and explanations, cross-referenced to the review;
- Self-scoring charts;
- Two audio cassettes;
- And a complete table of contents.
Click to download: Here