The Materials are used for both self-study and classroom study. For self-study, they give IELTS candidate an idea of what the test is like. They also give the candidate the chance to test themselves to see whether their English level is at the level required to take the IELTS. For classroom study, they also help teachers prepare students to take the IELTS test.
The book contains:
- Practice tests for Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (both Academic and General Training);
- Listening, Reading and Writing answer sheets;
- Listening and Reading practice test answer keys and Listening tapescripts;
- Sample candidate Writing responses and examiner comments;
- Sample candidate Speaking tests and examiner comments.
The CD contains a Listening test for candidates to practise and three examples of students taking the Speaking test.
Click here to download: Here