This book introduces students to examination formats and provides step-by-step guidance. Useful tips are included to maximize their chances of excelling.
This book provide:
- Practice in all four modules of the IELTS examination: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Five complete practice tests incorporating the 2001 modifications to the Speaking module and additional Reading and Writing modules for General Training candidates
- A full description of the exam
- Students’ top questions answered
- ‘Skills for IELTS’ sections training key sub-skills for each module