Deadline: December 2, 2016
Location: Kyoto, Japan
Type: Exchange Scholarship, Master and PhD
Program Period: 6 Months
Number of Awards: 8 seats (some no scholarship)
Course Starts: April-September, 2017
GSGES (Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies), Kyoto University, invites graduate students to join a Spring Semester Course for studying at Kyoto University under the auspices of two projects: the “Project for the Creation of Trans‐ASEAN Environmental and Social Innovators through Development of Overseas Satellites”, the “Top Global University Project”, and the “Re-inventing Japan Project”.
Environmental management, including science, social science, engineering, and agriculture.
- A round-trip flight ticket from the nearest airport to Kansai Airport
- Living expense of JPY 80,000 per month (includes national health insurance expense, partial coverage of room rental expenses)
- Room rent subsidy when required (depending on location).
<Tuition fee in Kyoto University is exempted for both students (with/without scholarship)>
Students who are registered in a full-time or part-time graduate (master’s or doctoral) course at the listed university below who will continue their program after completing study in Japan.
– Hanoi University of Science and Technology (INEST) (Vietnam)
– Hue University (College of Agriculture and Forestry / College of Science) (Vietnam)
– Danang University of Science and Technology (Vietnam)
– Royal University of Agriculture (Cambodia)
– Bogor Agricultural University (Indonesia)
– Bandung Institute of Technology (SAPPK) (Indonesia)
– University of Indonesia (Indonesia)
– Mahidol University (Thailand)
– Kasetsart University (Thailand)
– Chulalongkorn University (Thailand)
How to Apply
Submit all required documents to (email@example.com) before 2nd December, 2016 and then applicants will be asked for interview. For more details, look through official website.
- Application form
- Latest academic transcripts (graduate or undergraduate courses)
- CV (acrobat pdf or Microsoft Word file)
- Certification of your current student status
- Copy of your passport (page with facial photography page and passport number, validity)