Nagoya University Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarship offers to international students to pursue their undergraduate in Nagoya University, Japan.
|Tuition||The tuition will be fully-covered for 4 years.|
|Registration fee||The scholarship recipient also needs to pay this fee, but it will be reimbursed in form of monthly installment within the first year.|
|Annual Stipend||The total of JPY500,000 will be provided every year for personal expenses for 4 years.|
*Application fee will not be covered by the scholarship. Therefore, all applicants need to pay the application fee by the respective deadline.
Applicants must satisfy all the requirements below to be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Applicants must satisfy Nagoya University’s undergraduate admissions eligibility criteria for the Global 30 International Programs.
- Applicants must submit a completed undergraduate admissions application package with the Scholarship Application Form by the respective application deadlines.
Please submit the scholarship application form together with your program application documents via the online admissions system. Please see the instructions below and submit the scholarship application form by the respective application deadline:
- 1. Download the “Scholarship Application Form”
- 2. Print and fill out the form
- 3. Scan the completed application form and income statement separately, and save them to your computer
- 4. Log in to Online Application System
- 5. Upload the scanned application form and income statement
Timeline for 2017 Admissions (in Japan Time)
|Category||First Round||Second Round|
|Online Admission System available||December 1, 2016 at 9:00||February 1, 2017 at 9:00|
|Application deadline||December 26, 2016 at 16:00||February 22, 2017 at 16:00|
|Primary screening result announcement||February 8, 2017||April 5, 2017|
|Final decision announcement||April 4, 2017||May 22, 2017|
|Registration fee payment deadline||May 8, 2017 at 16:00||June 12, 2017 at 16:00|
Note: There will be no Second Round for the Social Sciences Program and the Japan-in-Asia Cultural Studies Program.